- Mainak Chatterjee and Sajal K. Das, Vector Quantization Based QoS Classification for Admission Control in CDMA Systems,
to appear in ACM/Kluwer Journal of Wireless Networks (WINET).
- Haitao Lin, M. Chatterjee, Sajal K. Das and Kalyan Basu ARC: An Integrated Admission and Rate Control Framework for CDMA Data Networks Based on Non-cooperative Games. To appear in ACM MobiCom, Sept. 2003.
- Mainak Chatterjee and Sajal K. Das, Resource Optimization of CDMA Systems for Supporting Integrated Voice-Data Traffic,
Journal of High Speed Networks, Special issue on Multimedia
in Wired and Wireless Environment, pp. 139-156, June 2002.
- Mainak Chatterjee and Sajal K. Das, Optimal MAC State Switching for cdma2000 Networks. Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2002, Vol. 1, pp. 400-406.
- Mainak Chatterjee, Sajal K. Das and Giridhar D. Mandyam, Two-layer Retransmission Reliability for CDMA2000 1X-EV . Proceedings of IEEE VTC 2002-Spring, Vol. 1, pp. 75-79.
- Mainak Chatterjee, Sajal K. Das and Kalyan Basu,
Differentiated Services in Wireless Data Networks, The Fifth ACM International Workshop on Wireless Mobile Multimedia, (WoWMoM) 2002, pp. 9-16.
- Damla Turgut, Begumhan Turgut, Sajal K. Das, and Ramez Elmasri, Balancing Loads in Mobile Ad hoc Networks. Proceedings of IEEE ICT 2003, Tahiti, French Polynesia, February 23-March 1, 2003.
- Damla Turgut, Sajal K. Das, Ramez Elmasri, Begumhan Turgut Optimizing Clustering Algorithm in Mobile Ad hoc Networks Using Genetic Algorithmic Approach. Proceedings of IEEE GLOBECOM 2002, Taipei, Taiwan, November 17-21, 2002.
- Damla Turgut, Begumhan Turgut, Ramez Elmasri, Than V. Le
Optimizing Clustering Algorithm in Mobile Ad hoc Networks Using Simulated Annealing. Proceedings of IEEE WCNC 2003, New Orleans, Louisiana, March 16 – 20, 2003.
- Mainak Chatterjee, Sajal K. Das, and Damla Turgut, WCA: A Weighted Clustering Algorithm for Mobile Ad hoc Networks.
Journal of Cluster Computing (Special Issue on Mobile Ad hoc Networks), Vol. 5, No. 2, April 2002, pp. 193-204.
- Longevity of Routes in Mobile Ad hoc Networks. Damla Turgut, Sajal K. Das and Mainak Chatterjee, VTC Spring 2001.
- Stefano Basagni, Damla Turgut and Sajal K. Das Mobility-Adaptive Protocols for Managing Large Ad hoc Networks. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC),
Helsinki, Finland, June 11-14, 2001, pp.1539-1543.
- Mainak Chatterjee, Sajal K. Das, and Damla Turgut A Weight-Based Distributed Clustering Algorithm for Mobile Ad hoc Networks.
Proceedings of Seventh International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC),
Dec 2000, pp. 511-521.
- Mainak Chatterjee, Sajal K. Das, and Damla Turgut
An On-Demand Weighted Clustering Algorithm (WCA) for Ad-hoc Networks.
GLOBECOM 2000, pp. 1697-1701.
- Swades De, Dimitris Pados, Chunming Qiao and Mainak Chatterjee,
Topological and MAI Constraints on the Performance of Wireless CDMA
Sensor Networks, to appear in the Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2004, Hong Kong.
Evaluation of Mobile Computing Systems.
Damla Turgut, Nevin Aydin, and Ramez Elmasri, Proceedings of IEEE Eight
Conference on Telecommunications (ICT) 2001, Bucharest, Romania, June 4-7,
Three Mobile Computing Systems.
Damla Turgut, Ramez Elmasri and Nevin Aydin, Proceedings of Fifth Symposium
Computer Networks (BAS2000), Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey, June 15-16, 2000. p.
- Mitigation of Network Tampering Using Dynamic Dispatch of Mobile Agents
R. F. DeMara and A. J. Rocke,
Computers and Security, Vol. 23, No. 1, February, 2004, pp. 31 * 42
Software engineering challenges for mutable agent systems,
Ladislau Bölöni, Majid Ali Khan, Xin Bai, Guoqiang Wang, Yongchang
Ji and Dan C Marinescu, in Carlos Lucena, Alessandro Garcia, Alexander Romanovsky,
Jaelson Castro, and Paulo Alencar (editors) “Advances in
Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems”, Springer Verlag 2004.
- Adaptation and mutation in
multi-agent systems and beyond, Ladislau Bölöni and Dan C
Marinescu to appear in Laksmi Jain, editor Learning, Coordination and
Communication in Multi-Agent Systems, World Scientific 2004.
Context oriented data staging for mobile environments
Majid Ali Khan and Ladislau Bölöni, submitted to the Heterogeneous
Computing Workshop 2004.
- Dan C. Marinescu, Gabriela M. Marinescu, Yongchang Ji, Ladislau
Bölöni, and Howard Jay Siegel
Ad Hoc Grids: Communication and Computing in a Power Constrained
Workshop on Energy-Efficient Wireless Communications and Networks (EWCN) 2003, Phoenix, USA, 2003
- Ladislau Bölöni and Majid Ali Khan
Computer Persona – An Approach For Interacting with Large Number of Computer Like
submitted to Euro-Par 2003, International Conference on Parallel and Distributed
Computing 26th – 29th August 2003 in Klagenfurt, Austria
- Ladislau Bölöni, Majid Ali Khan, Xin Bai, Guoqiang Wang, Yongchang
Jiand Dan C Marinescu
Software engineering challenges for mutable agent systems.
2nd International Workshop on Software
Engineering for Large-Scale Multi-AgentSystems (SELMAS), Portland, Oregon -USA
- Ladislau Bölöni and Dan C.Marinescu
A Multi-Plane State Machine Agent Model
Fourth International Conference on AUTONOMOUS AGENTS (Agents 2000) Barcelona,
Catalonia, Spain, June 2000)
- Ladislau Bölöni and Dan C.Marinescu
An Object-Oriented Framework for Building Collaborative Network Agents
in Intelligent Systems and Interfaces, (A. Kandel, K. Hoffmann, D.
Mlynek, and N.H. Teodorescu, eds), pp. 31-64, Kluewer Publishing, 2000, ISBN 0-7923-7763-X.
- J. Vargas, R. F. DeMara, A. J. Gonzalez, M. Georgiopoulos, and H. Marshall,
PDU Bundling and Replication for Reduction of Distributed Simulation
Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation, Vol. 1, No. 3, August, 2004.
The Networking and Mobile Computing Lab